This week on the web – mystery flights, water graffiti, and what the images in your brain really look like despite what you see.
- Would you take this 1950’s mystery flight?
- Street graffiti takes on a brand new (and totally legal!) vibe.
- Reasons why you should play with your food.
- There are no words for this fascinating tidbit of neuroscience.
- Take a virtual tour of the Itaipu Power Plant, which supplies 75% of the electricity consumed by Paraguay and 17% of Brazil.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.