We are once again hosting a night bazaar in support of local, high-quality artisans and craftsmen at the SEAD Gallery during November and December First Fridays. Patrons, stay tuned for a finalized list of all the vendors that will be ready to meet you during the Downtown Night Bazaar! Potential vendors, see the details below to register.
Downtown Night Bazaar
First Fridays in Nov & Dec
6PM – 9PM
Vendor Load In – 4:30-5:30
Doors open to public – 5:30-6:00
Vendor Load Out – 9:00-9:30
About the Facility
Downtown Night Bazaar is being held at the SEAD Gallery located at
216 W. 26th Street
Bryan, TX 77803
Vendor Registration Fees
Each vendor registration is $35 and entitles the vendor to the following:
- 6′ x 3′ booth (table not included)
- Vertical space for display of merchandise ie: movable pallet wall (available with notice in advance)
- 2 chairs
- Access to electric power
- Promotion on our website
- Promotion in social media
- For an extra $5, we will provide you with a 6′ x 2.5′ table
- Tax Compliance: Registered vendors are required to register their business with the IRS and pay income tax and sales tax in accordance with state and federal laws. Vendors will be expected to show proof of sales tax certificate if selling taxable items.
- Product Display/Merchandising: Vendors are expected to display products in a manner that is attractive and allows guests to browse your available selection.
- Additional Lighting: Acceptable additional lighting includes: desk lamps, small clip lamps, Christmas lights, and any other type of lighting that is directional/works to accent your product. Bulbs must be frosted rather than transparent and 15 watts or less. Vendors will be asked to replace or remove any lighting that does not meet these requirements.
- Timely Installation and Breakdown: Vendors are required to install exhibits according to the show timeline and must remain at the Bazaar until it closes.
- Conduct and Cleanliness: Vendors are expected to provide courteous and attentive service to Night Bazaar guests while maintaining a tidy and attractive space. At the end of the evening, vendors are expected to bag any trash and leave the bagged trash for Night Bazaar team members to collect after closing.
Limitation of Liability
By registering for this event, the vendor agrees to hold harmless SEAD Gallery, AdventGX and all associated parties for any incident that may occur during set up, take down and operation of Downtown Night Bazaar.
You must be invited to register. Haven’t been contacted yet? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly. Thanks!